Enjoy the convenience of village living in this STUNNING home with LOTS of updates. Home is within walking distance to SUNY Geneseo, Main Street, Wadsworth Library & Highland Park. Stamped concrete driveway leads to quaint side porch perfect for enjoying summer nights relaxing with a book or for entertaining friends. Updated Kitchen with all new appliances and granite countertops. Access the back deck off of the kitchen which leads to the backyard and barn. Full 1st floor bathroom and LARGE 1st floor laundry with plenty of room for storage or cubbies. NEW windows, gutters and floors throughout majority of house. Exterior and interior of the house has been freshly painted. New Front steps and gutters. Upstairs has 4 large bedrooms with a fully updated bathroom. Large barn out back is being sold as is. Use it for storage or bring your creativity and convert it into the man cave / she-shed you've always dreamt about!
Single Family, 2 Story
2,206 sq. ft
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space,Partial,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Concrete Driveway,Deck,Stamped Concrete Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price