Opportunity Knocks! ~ The Historic Hightower House is Now Available! ~ Only three owners since 1875! ~ Well Preserved and Period Specific Victorian Home ~ All the Detailing and Elegance one would expect ~ Solid Mechanics ~ Connected Apartment Boasts Exceptional Space, with a Private Entrance and Private Porch ~ Apartment Income Possibilities Include a Quaint Bed and Breakfast, Rental to Local Professionals or SUNY Geneseo Professors, and Airbnb Guests ~ Perfect for a True and Private In-law Unit ~ Huge Back Deck Ideal for Outdoor Living Space ~ Walk to SUNY Geneseo Campus and Main St Geneseo in Only a Few Short Minutes ~ 20 Minutes to the I-390 and NYS Thruway Interchange ~ 8 Minutes to Letchworth State Park ~ So Much More to See! ~ Check out the Interactive Tour Link Attached! ~ Don't Miss Out on a Slice of History! Delayed Showings until 11/21.
Residential - Single Family, Victorian, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
3,834 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Gas Water Heater
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air, Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Drapes,Leaded Glass
- Stair Lift,See Remarks.
- Additional Interior Features
- Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,In-Law Floorplan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 1.5 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Electricity,Storage,Workshop in Garage.
- Tile, Slate, Asphalt
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Corner Lot,Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, Private Financing Available
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price