Come see this rarely available 3 bedroom, 2 bath ranch home, backing to the woods and the Erie Canal in the desirable 55+ Hickory Hollow community. Just outside Spencerport Village but still on Low Municipal Electric! Pride of ownership & many upgrades throughout, Large eat-in kitchen w/plenty of cabinet and counter space. Nice master suite w/walk in closet, 2 additional good-sized bedrooms, 1st floor laundry, Tons of storage throughout as well as full 12 course basement. All appliances included. HOA includes snow removal, lawn maintenance & trash collection, Delayed negotiations until Tuesday March 14th at 12 noon. Please allow 24 hour response. Open Sunday 12 to 1:30.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,440 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Hickory Hol Senior Cmnty
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price