This 4 bedroom, 2 bath Cape Cod (also referred to as a Colonial since the dormers were opened up on the second floor) has been lovingly cared for by the same owner with such pride, and it shows! Updated kitchen with stainless appliances. Beautiful hardwoods in living room, hall and bedrooms on first floor. Second floor has been expanded to include two generous sized bedrooms and a full bath (no slanted ceilings here; tall people welcome!) Fantastic village location includes weekly garbage and recycling pick up! Park like, fully fenced backyard has a covered deck and oversized shed. Cozy screened in entrance way/enclosed porch is a great place to read or watch the world go by. Includes all kitchen appliances. Updates: Hot water tank (2021), Furnace (2021), most new windows (2020), Air Conditioner (2018), Roof (2008 - tear off). All this & more on Low Spencerport Electric! Conveniently located in the heart of the Village! Showings begin on Friday, August 5th at 9:00 am and Negotiations begin at 10:00 am on Tuesday, August 9th.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,200 sq. ft
Spencerport Heights Add
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Bedroom on Main Level,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Patio. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price