So much space! This nearly 2,000 sq. ft. home with Spencerport schools is live! There’s plenty of room & endless possibilities to make it your dream home. The main living room is filled with lots of sun & has room for a sectional, recliner, entertainment center, & maybe even a dog bed or two! Opening up to the eat-in kitchen, there’s space for a large table to surround with all your favorite people. Double wall ovens, loads of cabinets, & a breakfast bar mean this kitchen is well-equipped to become your favorite spot. Upstairs are 3 roomy bedrooms and a full bathroom. The lowest level is a great bonus, whether it becomes a theater, playroom, or library, the extra space is nice to have! There’s also a 4th bedroom & the 2nd full bath down here. Lots of storage space & laundry can be found in the basement, along with a spot for an at-home workstation! Look out onto the 1+ acre of land from the enclosed porch off the kitchen. Enjoy a meal or read your favorite book without the nuisance of bugs! A fully fenced yard, 2.5 car garage, & new hot water tank finish off this home. Don’t just read about it, go see it!
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,896 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Brogan Sec 01
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Steam. Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Pantry,Sliding Glass Door(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price