Welcome home to this beautiful 3 bedroom home in the Browncroft neighborhood. Beautiful flowering trees and shrubs adorn this yard. Walk to the park, restaurants and entertainment right from your home! Many updates to this home include; Central air and furnace 2020, Tankless hot water, low E vinyl windows & tear off roof (2013). Gleaming hardwoods throughout main floor. Stunning bathroom remodel completed in 2021. Many kitchen updates! The back yard space is a private oasis perfect for entertaining with great patio space and completely private yard. Very nicely finished basement space not included in square footage. Sidewalks and streetlights out front! Quick access to expressways, in the Browncroft Neighborhood Assoc and a 5 minute walk to North Winton Village dining and nightlife! Delayed negotiations until 5/16/23 at 10 am.
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1,290 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Living/Dining Room,Natural Woodwork,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price