This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to own waterfront property in the City of Oswego. Enjoy the famous Oswego sunsets in this year-round family home. Ease of water access is unbeatable with the right-of-way just steps from your back yard. This incredible vacation view is right out your window 365 days a year! The open layout is perfect for day to day life and entertaining your guests. Originally a small camp built in 1960, it was completely rebuilt with all new construction in 1986 to become the lovely home it is now. This home boasts 4 bedrooms, including large main bedroom with en suite, ample closet space and private balcony over looking Lake Ontario. Large garage with custom built-in storage. Office space AND den seating room offer enough options for any of your work-from-home needs. Don't miss out on this truly unique waterfront property and start the new year in this incredible oasis. Includes home warranty!
Single Family, Land, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,616 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,Electricity Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Available,Sewer Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Great Room,Home Office,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level,High Speed Internet,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Balcony,Deck,Hot Tub/Spa. Residential Lot,Secluded,Lake Front,Level.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price