105 ac+/- horse farm with indoor. Secluded, Private, Pristine are not enough to describe this property. Located well off the a quiet road between Norwich and Binghamton, overlooking one of two large ponds and views for miles. The indoor arena is 64x112 with a 34x84 attached stall barn with 9 box stalls, wash rack, tac room and heated lounge complete with full kitchen. 64x48 heated shop. Hay storage above the barn and in the 24x50 Quonset hut. Fenced paddocks, round pen,100 x 200 metal paneled outdoor arena. The home is 3262 square feet with 3 bedrooms 3 full baths, including master suite, formal dining room, family room, pantry plus more heated by infloor and baseboard hot water by either oil or outdoor wood furnace. 2 car detached heated garage, Large stone patio and covered front porch.
Farm, Land, 2 Story
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Available,Cable Available
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Natural Woodwork,Entrance Foyer,High Speed Internet,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Hot Tub/Spa,Propane Tank - Leased,Patio,Storm Windows/Doors. Residential Lot,Rural Lot,Secluded,Tillable,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price