This is the property you were always hoping to find! Perfectly located 3.2 miles south of Batavia, this amazing country property consists of a 4.7 acre lot, including a 1,664 sq ft remodeled farmhouse with an upper floor that could serve as an in-law suite or a great playroom off of the bedrooms. There are a total of 3 garage areas to utilize, including a 1.5 car attached garage and a detached garage composed of a 30x30 ft dual garage door front entrance and 40 x 44 ft rear garage layout. A convenient horseshoe shaped paved driveway allows easy entry and exit to rt 98. The driveway grants perfect proximity to pull in a travel RV or car trailer/hauler to park in rear garage or on gravel landing next to the building. Rear garage boasts 10 ft automatic garage door and 8 ft garage door on opposing wall. The rolling lawn extends to a park like setting with a previous practice dirt car racetrack set-up with a small pond area centrally located inside the track. A walking bridge and drive thru provide access to the extensive back yard. Practicality and serenity abound at 9864 Alexander Rd, so schedule an easy showing today! Seller requests all offers be submitted by Tues 9/26 at 5pm.
Residential - Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
1,664 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Partial,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Storage,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 1.5 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Electricity,Heated Garage,Storage,Workshop in Garage,Circular Driveway,Garage Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Agricultural,Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price