Country Living at its best! This remodeled home in the Central Square School District is nothing short of stunning. From top to bottom this home has been meticulously maintained and updated! Offering over 2100sf of living space on 1.63 acres this home is close to Rt 81 and downtown Syracuse but far enough away to maximize your privacy! Located on a cul-de-sac there is almost no traffic on the street. Upon entering the front door you will be amazed at how open the floor plan is. The fully remodeled kitchen, dining area and living room are perfect for entertaining. With recessed lighting, new LVP flooring, pendant lights, quartz counters and new appliances this kitchen is perfect for an "at home chef". The kitchen has sliders that open to a 12x12 3 season room perfect for morning coffee and evening beverages! The main level also offers a spacious family room with gas fireplace and built ins. Wait, there's more! The first floor master suite has also been redone and has his/her closets and a master bathroom that was remodeled THIS YEAR! This level also offers a 1/2 bath and laundry. Upstairs you will find three nicely sized bedrooms and another remodeled full bath!
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,125 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Propane, Wood. Forced Air, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Quartz Counters,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Private Yard,See Remarks. Cul-De-Sac,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price