West Irondequoit Charmer with Gorgeous Wood Trim! Don't miss this lovingly cared for home in a highly sought-after neighborhood! The hardwood flooring was just refinished and the beautiful replacement windows (with fantastic window treatments) allow for light-filled rooms throughout! The charm continues with glass doorknobs, a cozy sunroom/office space and an amazing third floor just waiting for your finishing touches. Don't let the one bath deter you! There is plenty of room in the foyer closet to create a half bath, if desired, or simply finish the basement bath! Outside you'll find beautiful landscaping, a stunning magnolia and a two-car garage. Updates include a Hi-Efficiency Furnace & New Central A/C! Located minutes from Schools, Durand Eastman Park, Seneca Zoo, Seabreeze, Shopping, Restaurants...there's even a Town "Tot Lot" Playground right across the street! Showings begin on Thursday, March 2nd at 9:00 am and Negotiations begin on Tuesday, March 7th at 10:00 am.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,288 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bathroom Rough-In,Den,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price