Dont miss out on this Fabulous Home in the Beloved Town of Steuben, complete with 10 Acres of Land!!! This charming residence spans 1152 square feet and features three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a full basement, and a detached six-stall garage, providing ample space for both living and storage.The basement offers an additional 900 square feet of finished space, complete with its own entry, a recreation room, storage room, and the potential for a fourth bedroom. The remaining 252 square footage is the utility room. This versatile area adds to the overall appeal and functionality of the home.Serenely situated between the historic Steuben monument and the breathtaking Star Hill Lookout point, this property offers a truly idyllic location. Within a two-mile radius, you'll find 1,000+ acres of State land and the Penn Mountain Snowmobile Trail. It place truly captivates the charm of country living with convenient access to recreational activities and natural splendor all outside your front door.
Residential - Single Family, Manufactured Home, 1 Story
1,152 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached,Electricity.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway. Rural Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price