Convenient one floor living in this spacious 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath well maintained home. You won't want to miss this 2389' ranch with ample room for your family or guests. The covered deck off the back leads to an oversized fully fenced yard for the kids or pets. Entertain outside rain or shine. The 2 playsets stay with the property. You will have plenty of storage with closets in every bedroom including a walk in off the master. Check out the unique ceiling recently updated in the living room and adjoining formal dining room. The breakfast bar in the kitchen will provide a great place for kids to do their school work or just use the extra counter space. The attached heated garage has plenty of room for 2 cars or add a workshop. An extra large storage shed provides cover for all your toys and equipment. Just a short drive to rt 81 for an easy commute north or south and mile up the road from a Salmon River state access lot. Comfortable country living!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,389 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Microwave,Oil Water Heater,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Oil. Hot Water.
- Crawl Space,Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Propane Tank - Owned,Play Structure,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price