An incredible find! The beautifully updated four bedroom, one bath home sits on 10 peaceful acres less than 30 minutes from Utica and Rome. The wraparound porch invites you to sit and let the stress of the day melt away. Inside the large country kitchen with is granite counter tops speaks to the updates! While the spacious dining room and living room with its tin look ceiling speaks to the old world charm of this home. A first floor bedroom, bath, laundry, den and office say bring the entire crew. Upstairs there are 3 more spacious bedrooms with large closest unusual for this time period. The nearly full basement offers more space offers even more space for storage or projects. Outside a barn offers additional workspace and room for the tools and toys. The mostly wooded 10 acres offers plenty of space for adventures and the Breia Trails, just up the road, offer miles of cross country skiing, snowshoeing and hiking trails. So much to enjoy! So peacefully inviting! So close to Utica/Rome! So what are you waiting for?
Single Family, 2 Story
1,544 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Oil Water Heater,Range Hood,Water Purifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural,Corner Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price