Welcome Home! Charming Syracuse bungalow is ready for its new owner! Enclosed front porch opens into the living room with a wood burning fireplace, built in shelving, & hardwood floors. There are French doors that open to the large formal dining space. The kitchen has enough space for meal preps, entertaining, and has a possible walk-in pantry, which is currently being used as an office space. You will find two bedrooms and a full bath on the first floor. On the second floor you will find a third bedroom with the possibility of a fourth bedroom! You will find washer and dryer located in the basement, as well as a full bath & plenty of storage space! There is a detached garage, fully fenced in yard, & new patio and walkway in the back of the home! The driveway is long enough to store multiple cars! UPDATES include new siding, roof, newer windows & doors, bathroom, and fresh paint! Don’t miss your chance to own this home!
Single Family, Bungalow, 2 Story
1,224 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Walk-In Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,High Speed Internet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price