Discover this delightful 3-bed, 1-bath gem in Castle Heights. With almost 1500 sq. ft., this home seamlessly blends classic charm with modern updates. The formal living room, complete with a fireplace, sets the tone for cozy evenings, while the adjacent formal dining room is perfect for family gatherings. The updated kitchen features modern appliances and flooring. Two generous-sized bedrooms with a smaller bedroom plus a potential office, storage or another bedroom, if desired. The tastefully appointed bathroom is convenient for all your needs with a walk-in shower. Not to be missed is the spacious backyard, ideal for outdoor activities and relaxation. Located in Castle Heights, you're close to amenities, schools, parks, library, and public transport. Don't let this opportunity slip by; homes like this are in high demand. Schedule your showing today and experience the warmth and character of this lovely property. Delayed Negotiations until Wednesday, November 1st @ 5:00pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,456 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. No Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price