This is a rare opportunity to own such a well maintained, single-owner, smoke and pet free, ranch style home, on a quiet (dead end!) street in Irondequoit. The owner took wonderful care of this home, which will be evident as you tour. We've even pulled back the carpets, so you can see the amazing oak hardwood floors, that have been covered for almost 60 years! Other features include birch cabinets, spacious rooms, new furnace in 2018, with Isaac Heating Gold Care Protection Plan, pre-paid through 1/2023!! New H2O tank in 2020, Central Air, and Thoroseal Basement walls. Roof was a complete tear off in 2000. The outside of this home is vinyl sided, with a two car garage, and out back you can relax on the patio, or in the shade of the beautiful, mature, Crimson King Maple. The back yard is fully fenced! Delayed negotiations until 8pm on 3/23/21. Thank you for touring 94 Woolacott !!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,176 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lognmeadow Sec 05
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer,Humidifier
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio. Rectangular,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price