A must see piece of history! The Willow Glen School (1872) was a one room schoolhouse that has been lovingly transformed into a three bedroom home boasting many upgrades and original artifacts. Enter into the sun filled open concept first floor by way of the front porch. Once inside, you can appreciate the many upgrades in the kitchen, bathroom, family room and first floor master. To name a few, the home has new 200amp electric service, double hung low E comfort windows and all new Samsung smart appliances. Upstairs there are two more bedrooms, as well as ample space for the new owner to create an additional bedroom and bath. This home has a heated detached garage/workshop as well as a detached home office/fitness center; the seller indicates that this adds over 200 sq feet of additional space that is not listed in sq footage. Relax and renew in the fully fenced private backyard, complete with a koi pond! Roast marshmallows while sitting around a fire or entertain guests on the expansive deck. This home has a lot to appreciate and is a must see!
Single Family, 2 Story
1,773 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Oven,Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Wall Unit(s), Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Dining Room,Other,Pantry,See Remarks,Main Level Master,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s),Blacktop Driveway,Concrete Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced,Private Yard,See Remarks. Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price