Located in a park-like setting with a running creek and over 5 acres that escapes you into the woods. Vaulted ceilings with skylights open up the main living space while inviting in the natural light. Galley kitchen located just off the dining room. Two bedrooms on each level with upstairs master. Loft area offers a perfect space for a rec room or office. Home has a water filtration system, full walk-out basement with garage and rear deck that spans the entire length of the house giving you views of the beautiful nature that surrounds. Shared lake access offers 100 ft of lake frontage with shared dock and large pavilion. Located on the East side of gorgeous Skaneateles Lake, the beachside sunsets will leave you in awe. Beauty awaits, this a home you have to see for yourself to truly appreciate all that it has to offer! - Third party sites do not reflect true taxes and calculate taxes based on asking price. True taxes are $3,584 per year or $298 per month.
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
1,720 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
State Street Intermediate
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Oil Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Purifier
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Bedroom on Main Level,Loft
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Dock,Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks. Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price