This beautiful Ranch has an amazing amount of charm. Its a super "Farmette" and could be a great Cidery with amazing potential for commercial use. The 19th century barn main space is perfect for renovation! The east side should be removed. There are lovely additional out buildings and raised flower beds. Its Apple growing country and walking distance to Sodus bay for water sports. A very interesting property indeed. The attractive Single family ranch style residence has been updated by the Estate. Beneficial details are under attachments. Highlights include: Brand New Boiler With new waterlines to the system; New Hot Water Heater; painting of interior; New Carpets and Kitchen Floor, all on property appliances. This is not a drive-by. it's a wonderful country farmet 312 square feet in heated sun porch making the total heated size of the residence calculates at 1560 SF/FT
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Contemporary, Cottage, 1 Story
1,248 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
North Rose Elementary
North Rose-Wolcott Middle
North Rose-Wolcott High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partial,Sump Pump
- Accessible Bedroom,Accessible Doors.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Great Room,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barbecue,Dirt Driveway,Gravel Driveway,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks,TV Antenna. Agricultural,Irregular Lot,Other,Rural Lot,Secluded,See Remarks,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price