Charming family home located in the heart of a quiet Penfield neighborhood (Webster School District) just a 5 minute drive from Abraham Lincoln Park & Shadow Lake Golf Course. This nearly 1600 sqft Colonial features an open concept floor plan with beaming hardwoods & tons of natural sunlight! Just past the entrance you'll find a spacious, wall-to-wall carpeted family room, 1st floor laundry & a half bath! To your left, the beautiful hardwood floors flow throughout the living room & formal dining room. Large grid windows & ornate ceiling fixtures offer a flood of natural light. Loop into a generously sized eat-in kitchen w/ ample cabinet space. Sliding glass doors connect to a screened sunroom & open backyard, perfect for entertaining family & friends during the warmer months! Upstairs, enjoy a full bath w/ SS fixtures & tile flooring & 3 large bedrooms.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,592 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Crawl Space,Partial,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price