Beautiful landscaping and open porch invite you into this cozy 3 bedroom Cape Cod. Large living room with fireplace and large wall of windows to let in the natural sunlight. First floor primary bedroom and full bath. First floor laundry room has been relocated to the second bedroom and can be easily moved back to the basement. Separate dining room off the kitchen with door to the outside deck perfect for entertaining in the fully fenced backyard. Large 3rd bedroom upstairs with endless possibilities for an office, bonus room, or play space. Hardwood floors under carpet!! Minutes from expressway and shopping. Great neighborhood street with sidewalks. Showings start at 3:00 pm on 6/22/22. Delayed negotiations 6/27/22 @ 5 pm. Open House 6/25 from 12-1:30pm.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
Aluminum siding,Metal,Vinyl siding
1,418 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Other,See Remarks,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Metal, Vinyl, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price