Welcome to this scenic LeRoy village home featuring 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1,630 square feet that sits on a low-traffic, dead-end street. The three seasons room welcomes you into the large and open kitchen offering ample counter and cabinet space, stainless steel refrigerator and dishwasher, a gas-top oven and plenty of room for an island if desired! Relax in the living room w/ knotty pine walls or the sizable family room. First-floor laundry and bathroom and two sets of stairways to the bedrooms w/ some hardwood floors on the second floor. Updated metal roof and vinyl siding on house. Detached 1.5+ car garage that also has room for storage or a workshop. Situated on .34 acres w/ a mostly private backyard that has great views and backs up to open fields. Close to all village amenities but you will feel secluded! Loads of potential at this property!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1,630 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Laminate, Carpet, See Remarks, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Private Yard,See Remarks. Other,Near Public Transit,Residential Lot,Secluded,See Remarks,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price