Terrific 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo ready to move in! Popular area in the University area, so close to restaurants, shopping, highway, downtown and hospitals. Eat-in kitchen with granite counters and opens to family room/dining area, all appliances stay. Generously sized bedrooms with large closets. Original blackboard wall from when the building was a school house. Great common areas.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 1 Story, Condo
936 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Disposal,Oven,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Baseboard.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Solid Surface Counters,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fully Fenced. Near Public Transit.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price