Welcome to this meticulously maintained 3 bedroom 1.5 bath home located in the City of Cortland adjacent to Randall School and park. You are greeted by the open front porch that leads you in through the front door into the spacious living room. You'll appreciate the hardwood floors and natural woodwork throughout. The living room flows into the formal dining room that offers plenty of space for entertaining. The dining room leads you into either the office/bonus room, or the kitchen with adjacent breakfast room, 1/2 bath, and atrium doors that lead out to the back deck. The kitchen features solid surface countertops and stainless appliances. The 2nd story houses the 3 bedrooms and the full bath. The bedrooms all offer plenty of space and have adequate closets. The basement offers plenty of storage, the laundry room, and hobby space. The back deck overlooks the quaint yard that includes a lean-to off of the garage that offers additional space for entertaining. The 1.5 car garage has a 2nd story for additional storage. Don't miss out on the opportunity to call this house your home.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,449 sq. ft
Yes - 1.5 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Separate/Formal Living Room,Solid Surface Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price