Welcome to this very well maintained, neat and clean three bedroom raised/split ranch. Very unique design where the three bedrooms and full bath are on the first upper level, and the main level of living with galley kitchen, dining area living room are all in the walkout basement area. Very spacious bedrooms with all hardwood parquet floors , Lots of closet space, and updated full bath. The main level has all open kitchen dining living room, and an added feature with a fourth season family area. All new window news, A newer roof, new garage doors, And some new flooring. Large private lot with an extra feature of a 30 x 36 pole barn garage! (Please note: This property has a shared well with the neighbor to the left. Per the banks as long as it's deeded and in the abstract which it is it should not be an issue )*** Whole house generator included!
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 2 Story, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,464 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Central Square Middle
Paul V Moore High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Dining Area,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Natural Woodwork,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Rectangular,Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price