Here is your chance to not only own a year-round waterfront home, but it offers over 2 acres of land with large storage barn. The sellers have updated the flooring, kitchen appliances, counter, and did a complete renovation on the bathroom space offering a large walk-in shower with tiled walls and floor. There is a first floor bedroom, transitional space that could be used as a home office, and laundry area. The main living area offers tall, vaulted, knotty pine ceilings with a large window looking out to the water. Brand new stainless steel appliances in the kitchen as well as a new countertop, and a sliding door out to the deck - perfect place to have your morning coffee overlooking the river below. Upstairs features a loft bedroom with several storage areas. Walk-out basement houses the utilities and your very own sauna. Single stall detached garage next to the house as well as a 12x12 pavilion and storage shed. Across the road you'll find a 30x40 pole barn that can hold four vehicles and has upstairs storage. Potential to subdivide this parcel. Enjoy serene boat rides from this river front home to Kayuta Lake!
Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
1,093 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Oil Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Home Office,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Sauna,Natural Woodwork,Loft,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Metal, Asphalt
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Dock,Gravel Driveway,Patio,See Remarks. Irregular Lot,Views.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price