Your opportunity to own a piece of History. This fabulous Victorian built in 1834 has many of the original & unique features still in place, including stain glass window, lighted newel post, marble vanity & brass fixtures. The wood floors have been protected for years by wall to wall carpeting, for you to uncover and enjoy! This home appears in many historic architectural books & writings. Primary bedroom has an adjacent dressing room, with a sink and access to 2nd stairway leading to dining room. 2 front bedrooms w/tall windows allow plenty of light all day. A flex room can be used for office, craft room etc. Enjoy the large Park Like yard with lots of room to grow. Some fruit trees exist from a previous owners orchard for you to enjoy now! The Historic Barn was once the W Bloomfield town hall that had been moved to its current location. Location is easy access to major corridors for an easy commute. Let your imagination go wild with the possibilities for this Grand Gem! This is an Estate Sale, no repairs will be made.
Single Family, Victorian, 2 Story
2,565 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,See Remarks. Corner Lot,Rectangular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price