This large 3140 square foot 4 bedroom-3 full bath home built in 1984 features 2 complete floors of living space .On the first floor you have kitchen with plenty of cabinets , granite counters and large eat in area. Formal dinning with slider to deck overlooking deep back yard, living room, 3 good size bedrooms and 2 full baths. Down stairs features a finished walkout basement with a second kitchen, bar area, living room dining room combo, big bedroom, full bath, mechanical room/laundry area a walk way that leads to covered porch that goes to a 22 by 30 attached garage. Located in highly sought after town of Sennett. A quality home looking for a new family.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 2 Story, 1 Story
3,136 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Trash Compactor,Washer
- Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Second Kitchen,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price