Loads of Potential! This spacious Raised Ranch is situated on 0.36 acres in a conveniently located neighborhood. With 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths, this home also includes larger than normal room sizes and two additional flexible living spaces on the finished lower level. The large 3-Car attached garage provides ample room for vehicles, storage and a workshop. Never lose power with the permanent full house generator. Some windows have been replaced. The list price reflects the need for renovations. This is a must see! Delayed Negotiations until March 7th, at 12:00 pm. Please allow 24 hours for review of offers.
Residential - Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
2,225 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fisher Heights Sec 01
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Range Hood
- Hardwood, Laminate, Varies
- Attic Fan, Wall Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Other,See Remarks,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Corner Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price