A special and unique opportunity awaits. This Cape Cod style home sits amung some large estate homes. This property has 2+ acres with a 1/3rd acre 9' deep pond surrounded by water gardens including 1000's of irises to enjoy. It is an amazing wooded and private park like setting. A hike in the back yard feels like a walk in the Adirondacks! The house is well cared for too! The lower walk out level has the 2020 renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast room, sitting room with wood stove. 2nd level features a large fireplaced living room, 2 bedroom's and updated full bath. The 3rd level is a very large open bedroom. Out back is a large woodshop out building. Utilities include 2 year old boiler w/hydronic floor heat, tankless water heater, new well in 2022 and new septic in 2018. Solar panels aid in utility cost! Lovingly cared for by the same owner for 44 years! **Owner to review offers Tuesday, 8/9/22.** Square foorage per personal measurement
Single Family, Cape Cod, 1 Story
1,420 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned,Water Purifier
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil, Solar. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Rural Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price