Immaculate split-level home on a beautiful lot in Webster. Upgraded with porcelain floor in kitchen and dining room, granite counter-top, appliances. Living room has a fireplace, beautiful bow window overlooking generous backyard with a patio. Three bedrooms, full bath upstairs. Split level downstairs is huge, enough room for an office and extemely comfortable family room with a 1/2 bath. Neighborhood street ending in a cul-de-sac for safe walks, biking and beautiful views of Irondequoit Bay. Close to Dewitt School. This home is lovingly maintained with many upgrades; high efficiency furnace with central air (John Betlem); 2011 roof tear off with architectural shingles; 2014 remodeled kitchen, new appliances; front landscape; 2013 hardwood installed in living room; 2012 bow windows and lower level windows installed; garage door replaced. Won't last!!
Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,830 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Webster Bayville Sec 02
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, See Remarks, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price