OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 11:00-1:00! Welcome to 87 Eastwood Trail, a beautiful ranch home tucked away in the woods on a cul-de-sac street in one of the least known neighborhoods in all of Irondequoit! From the enclosed porch or on the deck, you can relax in peace and quiet while listening to the serene wildlife setting that includes everything from squirrels and deer to hummingbirds and pileated woodpeckers. The unique layout of this one-level home combines the contemporary quality of an updated kitchen and bathroom, newer flooring and carpeting, glass block windows, and tons of updated vinyl windows, with classic 1950s charm. Live at peace knowing that the home has a permanent backup generator and you can comfortably enjoy the luxury of a gas fireplace and power, even when the rest of the neighborhood may be without it. The HUGE full basement with walkout Bilco doors includes workbenches that will remain with the property, and oodles of space just waiting for finishing touches. Showings start immediately, and any offers will be due on Monday, August 1st at 3:00 PM.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,319 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Eastwood Heights Sec A
Cable Available,Water Connected
Eastridge Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Appliances Negotiable,Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Exterior Entry,Full,Walk-Up Access,Sump Pump
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Skylights,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Membrane, Rubber
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Cul-De-Sac,Near Public Transit,Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price