Looking for a light filled contemporary home with 132 feet of waterfront on a peaceful cul de sac, then this is it! Tons of windows, skylights and a huge wrap around deck that leads onto a walkway which takes you down to a large dock (freshly stained) right on the Seneca river. Large open living room, full of windows and doors that lead onto the gorgeous deck. Kitchen is open so you can cook dinner while entertaining guests or keep an eye on the kids! Nice gas cooktop for the discerning chef. Master bedroom is on the main floor, closet is huge and has amazing custom built-ins. Loft overlooking master bedroom can be used as an office, gym, playroom, yoga space, or just a private reading corner. On the second floor are two bedrooms each bedroom has a full bath with excellent views of the river. Roof is almost new, house was painted this year, walkway is new and for car lovers there is a 3 car garage with a second story for tons of storage!
Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,741 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Built-In Range,Built-In Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Loft,Bath in Master Bedroom,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Dock,See Remarks. Cul-De-Sac,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price