**Multiple offers received. Seller is requesting final and best offers from all parties by Monday 6/20/22 at 4PM** This recently renovated ranch home is just waiting for someone to move in and enjoy! Located on 3/4 acre with a great country feel yet just minutes from shopping, restaurants, schools and highways for an easy 15 minute commute to Syracuse. Two bedrooms on the main floor with the possibility of 2-3 more in the finished basement along with an additional living space. This 800+ square feet in the basement are not reflected in the actual square footage shown in the tax records. The main floor open floor plan is great for entertaining and has two sets of French doors leading to the spacious front deck. The roof, windows, water heater and appliances are all less than 4 years young! If you are looking for a home that you can just move into and enjoy, this could be the one!!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,092 sq. ft
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Water Heater,Free-Standing Range,Oven,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Hot Water.
- Full,Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Gravel Driveway.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price