Welcome to 863 Owl Lane! Private country setting for this well maintained raised ranch. Features 3 bedrooms (one being used currently as laundry room), 2 baths, spacious living room, dining room opens to deck to back yard, country kitchen, lower level has workshop and area for family room and large 2 car garage. Updates to include new pump saver, newer water heater, new shed and more! This home sits on 2.88 acres of treed land with privacy and views. Close to Song mountain, Otisco and Skaneateles Lake!
Single Family, Raised Ranch, 1 Story
1,302 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Tully Junior-Senior High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Exhaust Fan,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating, Propane. Baseboard, Hot Water, Wall Furnace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Natural Woodwork,Bath in Master Bedroom,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price