This 3 bedroom home has so much to offer, and tons of potential to be your dream home! Starting with the kitchen with plenty of cupboard and counter space, nice countertops and backsplash, all appliances included and a breakfast bar separating the kitchen and the good-sized dining area. The spacious family room has hardwood floors and a nice bay window. The large master bedroom has a walk-in closet, plus two additional good-sized bedrooms and full bath complete the upstairs. The full, finished basement has nice carpeting, ceiling fan, lots of room for additional living space plus a full bathroom. The backyard is fully fenced in and there is also a 2 car attached garage.
Single Family, 2 Story, 3+ Story
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 2.5 spaces
Glenside Way/Long Wood Vi
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Other,See Remarks
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2.5 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price