Welcome to your NEW home, emphasize on NEW! Nestled on 8.1 acres in the countryside, sits this beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home with over 3200 sq ft of living space. The original structure built in 1994 was completely stripped down to the studs and revamped in 2019 adding an additional 2,000 square feet, a new roof, new windows and full basement. The basement has the potential to add another bedroom and bathroom. This immaculate home has all the new construction perks featuring heated floors, granite counters and instant hot water. with a timer on the boiler to set when you want your water hot! The property includes a 60 x 60 polebarn, with ample amount of room for storing all your toys. Enjoy your morning coffee watching the sun rise on your wrap around deck. During the summers lounge by your in-ground pool and in the winter hit the nearby snowmobile trails. The home owner is also selling the adjoining 8 aces. Please inquire regarding how you could own 16 acres with this brand new home. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own your dream home in Holland Patent School District!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
3,257 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Gas Cooktop,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Propane Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, Varies
- Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Hot Water.
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Separate/Formal Living Room,Granite Counters,Country Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living/Dining Room,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Detached.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Gravel Driveway,Pool. Agricultural,Rural Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price