First time offered for sale! This home has been in the family for 5 generations. Nestled proudly on 2+ picturesque acres on the banks of Fish Creek. 3,800 +/- square feet of living! A gourmet kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite counters and backsplash, huge island. sub zero refrigerator, Wolf 6 burner range, double ovens, dishwasher, microwave and wine refrigerator. Living room with wood burning fireplace and wood wall that was designed and hand made by a Harden craftsman. Elegant formal dining for family dinners or entertaining, library, den, 1st floor bedroom with full bath plus 4 bedrooms up with 2 more baths! Front and rear staircases. Brand new propane boiler and new water heater. A 25' x 40' heated two story garage plus 36' x 40' garage! Tons of storage for all your toys and even a dock on the creek. Storage shed and a Sugar Shack with evaporator to make your own maple syrup. Park like grounds! Escape the city and relax in this beautiful home!
Single Family, 2 Story
3,804 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Upper Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air, Zoned
- Propane. Radiant, Hot Water, See Remarks.
- Crawl Space,Partial
- Additional Interior Features
- Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Flood Zone,Rural Lot,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price