Welcome HOME to this Kimbrook colonial offering four bedrooms, a finished basement and totally renovated kitchen & bathrooms. Lower-level square footage not included in the numbers so there is plenty of room to spread out both inside and out. Good-sized yard with large freshly-stained deck, perfect for entertaining or hanging out and relaxing. Great curb appeal and landscaping lead you inside to tasteful finishes and updates throughout. Simply move-in and enjoy. Formal dining room leads into kitchen which has been upgraded with new cabinets, new countertops and backsplash as well as featuring stainless steel appliances (included). Custom-built butcher block island fits perfectly and will stay with the home. Large front to back living room has been opened up and lets in a ton of light and is a great gathering space as well. If you're looking for more room, head down to the finished basement! Upstairs, there are four bedrooms and a fully-renovated main bathroom offering marble look modern tile and finishes. New water heater in '22 & some new carpeting. Showings begin Sat. 5/[email protected] We have received multiple offers and seller has requested for offers to be in by Tues 5/16th @ 5:00PM.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,536 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Window Unit(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Solid Surface Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price