Welcome to your new home! This beautiful 3 bedroom colonial located in the Baldwinsville school district within the Kimbrook neighborhood is move in ready and features an eat in kitchen with table included and very spacious living/dining room combo. This large lot has a fully fenced yard and shed for extra storage. The basement has a finished bonus room that would make for an amazing office or play room. Many recent improvements have been done to this home including all new carpet throughout first and second floor, brand new driveway, exterior and interior paint, granite counter tops in kitchen, less than a year old hot water tank and furnace, and less than 10 year old roof. All you have to do is move in and enjoy!
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,100 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood
- Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Living/Dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Vinyl, Cedar
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced. Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price