Welcome to this spacious 1920s home filled with charming period details. This 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath has more than meets the eye. Bask in the sunny, large living room with gas fireplace and built in bookshelf. The updated kitchen has quartz counters with a breakfast bar and an adjacent formal dining room. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms with an oversized primary bedroom and full bath. The finished 3rd floor can be used as a family room, bedroom, office or playroom. Laundry is located in the partially finished basement is ready to be transformed however you want. The cozy, private backyard is perfect for relaxing and is partially fenced with shed & patio. Hardwood floors throughout, replacement windows in kitchen & bedroom, Outside has front landscaping with front steps rebuilt in 2018. The location is ideal within the quiet neighborhood, is within easy walking distance to 12 Corners shops, restaurants & schools. New central AC and hot water heater in 2021. Delayed showings on 3/16/22 @ 5:30 pm. Delayed negotiations 3/21/22 @ 4 pm. Life of offer 24 hours. Open houses 3/19/22 12-2 pm and 3/20/22 from 1-3pm.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,769 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Disposal,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Entrance Foyer,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Quartz Counters,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fence,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Near Public Transit,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price