Looking for something with more land and privacy but still close to all amenities? This is it! Welcome home to this beautifully updated 3 bedroom, 2 full bath Cape Cod situated on almost 1 acre of land. The entrance is inviting with cathedral ceilings, up-to-date lighting and a large, open living area. The first floor features a gourmet eat-in kitchen ample granite counter space and plenty of cabinets. Enjoy the option of a first floor bedroom/office, laundry, and a large full bath. The second floor provides 2 more bedrooms, lit storage space and a full bath. Beautiful hardwoods fill both levels of living space. The exterior offers a 1 car garage with an access door to the back yard where you can enjoy a new Techo-Bloc paver patio, fire pit and professional landscaping. Recent improvements include: new paint throughout, newer siding, electrical, plumbing, roof, furnace and central air, sump pump, windows, fixtures, LED lighting, and so much more! Sellers have asked to submit all offers by 8/3 at 10am & any negotiations will start 8/3 at 5pm.
Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,246 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Gillette Road Middle
Cicero-North Syracuse High
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Granite Counters,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Bedroom on Main Level,Main Level Master,Programmable Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Patio. Near Public Transit,Rectangular,Wooded.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price