Searching for a home you will look forward to going home at the end of a long day? This 1,352 square foot home has new stainless steel kitchen appliances, a beautiful accent wall in the dinning area, a fully fenced yard, two car garage and a partially finished basement. This home located in the Kimbrook neighborhood, Baldwinsville schools district, backs up to the Town of Clay Park! The Clay park has 9 acres to enjoy. With the private yard you’ll enjoy the back patio both morning and night, so bring your coffee and wine, and make this house your home.
Single Family, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
1,352 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Kimbrook Sec #2
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener Owned,Water Purifier
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Baseboard, Wall Furnace.
- Full,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Solid Surface Counters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Fully Fenced,Patio,Private Yard,See Remarks. Backs to Greenbelt/Park,Other,Residential Lot,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price