Beautiful 4 bedroom 3.5 bath home located on a quiet culdesac in a desirable Clay neighborhood. This home features oversized windows that flood in naturat light, a wide open layout on the first floor, featuring a large island with seating, a dining area, as well as a butler's pantry that walks in to a formal dining room making this home ideal for entertaining. Main living area walks out to a large deck with a hot tub that overlooks a fully fenced in and private back yard. The second level features 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths, including double doors that open up to a large master suite. The master suite features a large walk in closet and a peaceful sitting area with a gas fireplace.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
3,057 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Villages/Fairway East Sec
Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Granite Counters,Home Office,Kitchen Island,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway,Deck,Hot Tub/Spa. Cul-De-Sac.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price