Beautiful natural light and tall ceilings in this 5 bed 3.5 bath Greek Revival Farmhouse. Historic corner home in hamlet of Hubbardsville on almost 3 acres overlooking the countryside. Country living w/ convenience of a quaint general store/post office nearby. Garage space and shell of old 1820 post/beam home with potential. Partially fenced in backyard mix of woods, lawn, garden pond, stone patio, wooded trail, perennials, fruit flowering trees/bushes. Cozy wood stove in Liv Rm. Old wood floors & details. Claw foot bathtubs. 1st fl laundry/mudroom/bonus rm. 1st fl bed and bath. Water UV filtration system. 2 Greenhouses. 2nd staircase. Near Colgate, Hamilton and Rt 12. Near kayak area of 9 mile. Furnace has wood/oil option. Lawn area could be space of animals. Chicken coop off garage. Little frog pond by stone patio sitting area. 500 gal metal septic tank, pumped a few yrs ago located in front of house off porch.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,800 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Washer
- Hardwood, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Forced Air, Space Heater, Baseboard.
- Crawl Space,Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Home Office,Country Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Walk-In Pantry,Bedroom on Main Level,Workshop
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Gravel Driveway,Patio. Agricultural,Corner Lot,Irregular Lot,Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price