Welcome to 808 French Street! Tucked in for privacy from the road, and surrounded by almost 50 acres for a secluded setting. House features a large country kitchen. First floor laundry room has plenty of storage. Two first floor and four second floor bedrooms. Large family and living room each with wood stoves. Hot water baseboard heat is the main heat source. Attached two car garage with large breeze way / mudroom. There is also a 24’ x 32’ steel pole barn. Large yard with blueberry, raspberry and raised bed gardens. Land is open with working farm land and woods. Walk back to Little Salmon River with 275 ft of water frontage for some fishing . A sportsman’s paradise in a rural location, but convenient to local services. The stated 2,493 sq ft of living space is the owners' measurement. The public record is 1,850 sq ft.
Single Family, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,493 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Cooktop,Oil Water Heater,Refrigerator,Range Hood,Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Oil, Wood. Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Crawl Space,Exterior Entry,Partial,Walk-Up Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Country Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Metal, Aluminum
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased,Private Yard,See Remarks. Agricultural,Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price