Check out this well maintained 3 bedroom (with potential 4th bedroom), 2 bath home with 80 feet of waterfront on the Seneca River! This move-in ready home has a nice lot with a beautiful view of the river, an exterior patio area with pergola, a riverside deck and the dock is included! Dock your boat or jet ski, kayaks, and swim, fish and enjoy the river life! Inside is an open and inviting lower level with radiant heated floors, good sized modern kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area, living room with a gas fireplace, engineered hardwoods, and great views of the river out the french doors leading to the backyard. There is also a first floor laundry and full bath. Upstairs are 3 good sized bedrooms, including a master with HUGE walk-in closet, and another full bath. The partially finished lower level has a walk out/egress door, a family/recreation room, and a potential 4th bedroom in process of being finished! All on a private, quiet road, and homeowners pay only $200/yr for snow plowing and road maintenance/repair. Just minutes outside the village of Baldwinsville for shopping, dining and amenities.
Single Family, 2 Story
1,632 sq. ft
Cable Available,High Speed Internet Available
Detailed Room Information
- Main Level
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Gas Water Heater,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Electric Heating, Propane. Radiant In-Floor, Radiant, Baseboard, Hot Water.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Separate/Formal Living Room,Living/Dining Room,Natural Woodwork
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Dock,Gravel Driveway,Propane Tank - Leased,See Remarks. Agricultural,Views.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price