Welcome Home to this stunning 3-bedroom/2-bathroom 1748 sq ft two-story dream- beautifully set on 5.07 picturesque acres! Located in the Holland Patent School District, this property offers wonderful views of the countryside in all 4 seasons. Expansive and open floor plan, partially finished basement, spacious kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances that offers plenty of counter space and a central island that is perfect for hosting gatherings, with rays of natural sunlight streaming throughout. Enjoy lavish living in your Master bedroom complete with private balcony- perfect for watching the sunrise or sunset. Step foot outside and enjoy the spectacular yard, fire pit, and spacious back deck- with a roof, vaulted ceilings, exterior bar, and HOT TUB- perfect for unwinding after a long day, entertaining guests, or sipping your morning coffee. All that’s missing is you!
Residential - Single Family, Cape Cod, 2 Story
1,748 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Electric Water Heater,Refrigerator,Water Purifier
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet, Varies
- Oil. Forced Air.
- Full,Partially Finished,Walk-Out Access
- Sliding Doors
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Cathedral Ceiling(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Sliding Glass Door(s),Loft,Bath in Master Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Deck,Fully Fenced,Gravel Driveway,Private Yard,See Remarks.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price