Cozy, well maintained ranch with a one car garage on a spacious corner lot in a pleasant, residential neighborhood. Enjoy convenient, one floor living with a large, bright living room, eat-in kitchen, three bedrooms and a full bath. There are hardwood floors under the carpeting in the living room and bedrooms. Recent upgrades include a newer furnace, central air, electrical service, garage door and opener. The full, clean basement contains the laundry hook-ups and there is plenty of room to finish as additional living space or to simply use as storage. The paneled garage with indoor/outdoor carpeting creates a nice summer room. The corner lot layout creates a great yard to garden, play or relax. This home is a great value and you won't find a better opportunity to own a ranch home in the city of Fulton.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
946 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
G. Ray Bodley High
Detailed Room Information
- In Basement
- Dishwasher,Electric Oven,Electric Range,Free-Standing Range,Oven,Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet, Varies
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full,Sump Pump
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Separate/Formal Living Room,Natural Woodwork,Window Treatments,Bedroom on Main Level
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Blacktop Driveway. Corner Lot,Irregular Lot,Residential Lot.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price